|More Search Options|
|Home | BookMark | Set as HomePage | Back | Forward |||| Message Board | Downloads | Episode List | COTD | Staff Login|
Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004 Info
Release Date: February 10, 2004
Media: GameBoy Advance Video Game
ESRB Rating: E
Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2004
Good, Could be Better
2. It's very confusing, and time consuming to unlock the new characters. It's almost impossible to unlock the characters without looking at some sort of online walkthrough, unless you're willing to spend literally months of messing around, (You have to find certain rare cards, beat duelests specific amounts of times, and configure your deck in special ways to unlock the new characters).
3. I think Joey's time Wizard is always successful (if you haven't played the game yet, or are familiar with the game, ignore that).
4. You don't get an identity. I don't know, there's something satisfying about opponents trash taking you "hey Andrew, I'm gonna beat you". And at the end "Andrew is the best dueler in the world" etc. You don't get a name. They could've had you be Yugi or something... ah well.
5. All the duels are the same, I can't... say... challenge the rare hunters to a duel for our rarest card. that would've pleased me to no end.
6. The levels all look the same, (the color is different, woohoo...). In the ps2 Kingdom of Hearts Yugioh, each level was very unique. Some sort of variety would have made it less monotonous (yeah, i know it doesn't follow Yugioh rules, but in yugioh, you don't play 15 straight duels in one sitting)
The game is, however, loads of fun. Here are some of my favorite points of the game:
2. I get to see all my favorite yugioh characters... they're all there Yugi, Joey, Pegasus... etc. And you get to **** the **** out of Tea and Tritsam =).
3. I really like the booster pack idea. For every duel you win, you get a booster pack of cards, just like us magic card (or yugioh card, i suppose) players in real life. You hope for the rares, just like in real life, it's great.
4. The sound is pretty bad ass.
5. The game is really long, a good value for the money.
I'd really recommend buying this game, even if you don't know what the f... Yugioh is. I'd only started watching the show after i got the games. If you've ever played any of the old (or new) card games, (magic the gather, spellfire, star trek tcg, star wars tcg, pokemon, etc.) you'll feel right at home.
User Rating: 4 out of 5
|Network: PPN Studio | PPN Gallery | YuGiOh! | PPN Blog | 1-GB.NET | Domain Names | PPN Top 50 | PPN Hosting | PPN Store | PokeCommunity | CentreCenter | Chaotic World | There.. I Shopped It|